I'm Asylum applicant , I'm out of status , I had interviewed from more than 6 months , till now no decision , why do you think ?

Cleveland, OH |

my lawyer sent many inquiries but no answer , while I was in the interview the officer said they'll send the decision in 2 weeks , till now no decision , do you think they accept and make check background or why ? what's your gut feeling ?

It may be a good sign. Ask your lawyer to follow up with the asylum office.

From my HTC Sensation 4G on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network

----- Reply message -----

Andrew M. Bramante, Rosner Partners, 216-771-5588. Free telephone consultation. You should always consult with an experienced immigration attorney to make certain that the advice you received is appropriate for your particular immigration case.

2. Without knowing many more details about your case this is difficult to answer.

--

LORIC, Immigration Solutions

Rodrigo Ivan Canido
    Managing Attorney

3333 Bowers Ave, Suite 130
    Santa Clara, CA 95054
    Tel: 650-279-5933
    Email: rcanido@loric.net.in
    www.loric.net.in

The response given is general in nature and does not create an attorney / client relationship. The answer given may also not account for other facts unknown to the attorney. For a more detailed evaluation you should consult with a licensed immigration attorney.

3. My gut tells me that more information is needed. You should speak to your attorney about your concerns.

(734) 369-3131. This communication does not establish and attorney-client relationship with the Law Office of Michael Carlin PLLC or any individual member of the office. Confidential information should not be sent through this form.

4. How can anyone meaningfully answer your question without knowing anything about your case, your testimony during the asylum interview, your credibility (or lack thereof) , etc?? Only your lawyer knows, since he/she was with you from the beginning in this.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

5. You cannot deduct any meaning from the amount of time it takes for a decision, except that it is still ending. With a delay of six month you should may want to try another inquiry.

216.861.4414 Robert Brown LLC
    immigration@rbrownllc.com 1468 W. 9th Street, Suite 800
    www.brown-immigration.com Cleveland, Ohio 44113