I'm asylum applicant , I had Interviewed from 3 months and 15 days ( 107 days ) , till now i didn't receive any decesion .

Cleveland, OH |

I entered the website of the USCIS and I wrote my case number , this message appear ( Expect a 30-45-day delay between when your application or petition is filed and when your information is available in Case Status Online, depending on the volume of applications USCIS receives. ) , What this message mean ? , do you think it's long time to receive the decision or normal ?

Evidently you are already in status, so they are in no rush to make a decision and your wait time is therefore normal.

The above is intended only as general information, and does not constitute legal advice. You must speak with an attorney to discuss your individual case.

2. Three months is not an inordinate amount of time. With that said, I'd encourage you to meet with your lawyer to discuss any continuation of underlying status and thereby prepare for a referral to an IJ if the asylum is not granted.