I'm asking to sue CPS. They left me broke, homeless, and I am now suffering deeply from Depression, Agoraphobia and C-PTSD .

Asked about 1 year ago - Seattle, WA

My son and I have been deeply traumatized by CPS. I had my abuser create a smear campaign against me to rip my son from me. None of the accusations were true, and CPS did nothing but fuel the accusations. They did NOT do their job trying to help my son and I stay together. They viciously ripped us a part causing extreme trauma and damage. I was NOT homeless, I had a steady job for 5 years and had no history of mental disorders.
Because of CPS and their breathtaking arrogance and unreasonable demands, I lost 3 jobs, and was evicted from my home. I was bullied by social workers, there was gaslighting, vicious smear campaigns, my abusers faults were projected onto me.
Like many sad cases, I went to state for HELP. To get away from my abuser. CPS joyfully handed my son over to my abuser.

Pro

4

1

Answered . A tough road to hoe, but discuss with a local lawyer in your city

2. Elizabeth Taylor Herd

Pro

3

1

Answered . I am not licensed in your state and am very sorry for what you have been through. CPS is a sovereign entity since it is run by the state/county. This means that there are probably caps on the amount of any potential recovery. Call a local attorney for a specific evaluation.

3. Gordon Charles Webb

Pro

1

Answered . Consult with an attorney specializing in claims against governmental agencies immediately.

This answer is for general purposes only and does not establish an attorney-client relationship.