I'm Anna Louise McMillan, I have been seperated from my husband for 3 yrs. There's no legal seperation or a divorce.

Asked almost 2 years ago - Lanagan, MO

I have found out through Miami, OK my husband has married another woman. I have a certified copy of their marriage license.

1. Gerald W. Linnenbringer

Pro

Answered . Every sentence is a statement. What is the question?

I'll take a stab at what your inquiring about and say that you are still married and your husband's recent marriage is invalid.

2. Joshua T. Mathews

Pro

Answered . Mr. Linnenbringer answered the question that wasn't quite asked. It's true that your husband's new marriage is void as a matter of law, and that the two of you are still married. You should seek counsel right away to see about getting divorced. You do not need to have any legal ties to him at this point.