I'm Anna Louise McMillan, I have been seperated from my husband for 3 yrs. There's no legal seperation or a divorce.

Lanagan, MO |
Filed under: Divorce Alimony

I have found out through Miami, OK my husband has married another woman. I have a certified copy of their marriage license.

Every sentence is a statement. What is the question?

I'll take a stab at what your inquiring about and say that you are still married and your husband's recent marriage is invalid.

Mr. Linnenbringer answered the question that wasn't quite asked. It's true that your husband's new marriage is void as a matter of law, and that the two of you are still married. You should seek counsel right away to see about getting divorced. You do not need to have any legal ties to him at this point.

This advice is based upon limited and hypothetical circumstances. For an answer that is specific to your situation, please consult an attorney. The answering of this question does not create an attorney/client relationship, and the poster should seek additional information from qualified legal counsel. Many attorneys, like ours, offer no-cost consultations.