I'm American and I want to apply to IR5 for my father. I'm filling I-130 petition - Do I need any other documents for step 1?

Asked over 1 year ago - Orlando, FL

I am filling i-130, do I need to send any other documents (my birth certificate copy, i-846, g-1145, his documents) together with the i-130, or should I send it later after I receive a response from the petition?

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

14

Answered . Yes, evidence that you are a US citizen, evidence that he is your father, etc.

2. Shahzad Ahmed

5

Answered . You will need to submit evidence of your relationship and much more. This is a much more document intensive process than it appears. It is multi step and requires much attention to detail. Many people encounter delays due to errors. Please have an experienced attorney handle this for you.

3. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

5

Answered . The list and type of documentary proof to be submitted with each type of I-130 petition is contained in the Form's INSTRUCTIONS. Please make sure to READ them. If are still confused after reading those instructions, then this the proof you need to retain an attorney to help you with the process.

4. Robert Louis Brown

Pro

4

Answered . Evidence of the relationship and more including filing fees. Check the form instructions.

321.208.7324
    immigration@rbrownllc.com
    www.brownimmigrationFL.com
    Robert Brown LLC
    4767 New Broad Street
    Orlando, Florida 32814