I'm accused on several accounts of fraud. I have proof that my bank account had been defrauded is this any help to me?

Steens, MS |

There are more then several accounts and i have been put under suspicion. I have proof I've been defrauded. I also have witnesses to my where about's. I failed to turn up to an I.D. parade due to lack of funds and transport. I do wish to attend, is there anyway i can ask for it to be re-scheduled??

You don't make it clear if this is a civil or criminal matter. It appears you have been served with the complaint. If you can't answer or otherwise appear in the time required you normally need to file a motion and have the court approve an extension.

Please speak with a local attorney as this is not something you should do without legal advice.

This answer is for informational purposes only and is not legal advice regarding your question and does not establish an attorney-client relationship.

You need an attorney NOW. These are serious charges and I am guessing a bench warrant is out for failure to appear

The law office of Anders Ferrington 601-316-8428 practices state wide. In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship. You are not to rely upon my note above in any way, but instead need to sit down with counsel and share all relevant facts before receiving fully-informed legal advice.