I'm a resident alien in America from Germany, and currently on an ARD program for six months. Say I flee the US, how much troub

Asked over 1 year ago - Palmyra, PA

Would I have to deal with other countries kicking me out, or deporting me back to America?

The ARD Program is a "Get out of trouble free card" for first time offenders, with misdemeanor crimes, but to complete this program you need to do a certain amount of time on probation (In my case 6 months)

1. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

3

Answered . Was ist die Frage?? Your question is not clear.

2. Adam Michael Solow

Pro

1

Answered . Why would you flee the US? If you complete your ARD, your case will be dismissed and you will have no conviction on your record. Contact an attorney

3. Kevin Lawrence Dixler

Pro

1

Answered . I think you will have to describe the ARD program in a bit more detail In order to get a quicker answer.

This is general information, not legal advice, and does not create an attorney client relationship.