I m a green card holder.i wana sponser my husband and kids.

Asked over 1 year ago - Bristow, VA

I am a green card holder.i ve to sponser my family.i can't stay here in usa for long period of time because my husband had brain hamraige.so he not able to take care of himself and kids. i ve to go back country.in that situation how i provided w2 for affidavit of support .how i shud fill that part.

Attorney answers (4)

  1. Carl Michael Shusterman


    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree


    Answered . I agree with my colleagues.

    (213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration... more
  2. Jose Antonio Moreno

    Contributor Level 15


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . You should consult an attorney or non-profit organization That deals with immigration ASAP.

  3. Dean P Murray

    Contributor Level 18


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . You should contact an immigration lawyer, whether myself or one of my colleagues, and obtain professional assistance. Good luck to you.
    Dean P. Murray
    The Murray Law Firm
    560 Sylvan Avenue
    Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
    T: (201)875-2600
    F: (201)549-8700

    Mr. Murray's response is NOT legal advice and does NOT create an attorney-client relationship. You should NOT rely... more
  4. Samuel Patrick Ouya Maina

    Contributor Level 19

    Answered . Meet with an attorney to discuss

    Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 s.ouya@mainalaw.com Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street,... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

23,034 answers this week

2,959 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

23,034 answers this week

2,959 attorneys answering