I'm a green card holder, and im still on dui probation,can I travel to Philippines without a problem?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Belmont, CA

Green card holder traveling abroad in 2 weeks, I'm still on probation of DUI, i got it 1 year ago. My DUI was just a simple DUI, no damages, no one got Hurt. Can I travel with our anu problem? Do I need to get something from court? Please help!

1. 6

Answered . You can travel, but make sure to carry a certified copy of the court's interim final disposition document on you upon your return, just in case.

2. 4

Answered . This is a re-post.

3. 3

Answered . I agree with my colleagues. Make sure that you take with your certified court documents of the decision of the court just in case the immigration official at the port of entry doesn't make it difficult for you to enter the US upon your return.