I'm a forgery felon what can I go to school for

Fort Worth, TX |

I was 17 convicted of a 500 dollar check that I did not get to cash so I got convicted that was first offence

1. You can do a lot of different things. Find something that interests you but I'd avoid something that has to do with the handling of money or anything law enforcement related.
    www.austincriminaldefenseattorney.com
    512-495-1813
    Austin Jail Release and Bond Assistance
    Austin Probation Lawyer
    Austin Felony Lawyer

My answers are intended only as general legal advice and are not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. There is no substitute for a full consultation with a local experienced criminal defense attorney. For more answers based on my 19 years of experience visit my website, www.austincriminaldefenseattorney.com

2. You can go to school for whatever you want. If your intended career would involve state licensing, you would need to contact that licensing board to make sure your conviction wasn't an absolute bar to obtaining the license.

Macy Jaggers's answer to a legal question on Avvo does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Ms. Jaggers offers everyone a free consultation to discuss their case. Feel free to call her office at 214-365-9800 to make an appointment (phones are answered 24 hours) or visit her website at www.macyjaggers.com for more information about her services and recent victories.