I'm a foreign national with US MBA. How soon is the H-1B Master's Exemption expected to be filled this year?

San Francisco, CA |

I'm a foreign national with US MBA. My OPT ends on May 31, 2013. How soon is the H-1B Master's Exemption expected to be filled this year?

1. Difficult to say.

Madhu Kalra Kalra Law Firm 23720 Arlington Avenue, Ste 5 Torrance, Ca 90501 (310) 325-9012

2. Your guess is as good as anyone else's.

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 s.ouya@mainalaw.com Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104

3. Now one will k ow for sure for at least a week or two, when we'll start getting some more accurate statistics.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

4. Attorney Maina said it all.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

5. No one can make an accurate prediction. USCIS announced if it meets more than 65,000 until April 5, they will do a lottery. Until the USCIS makes the announcement that the numbers are exhausted, employers can file their peititons.

This response is general in nature and cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. Any comments offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship. If you would like additional information based on this response, please contact my office at 510 657 7665 or 415 902 0832 to schedule a consultation.