I'm 17 on Intensive probation in Arizona and ran away to Mexico

Asked over 1 year ago - Yuma, AZ

Ok so im 17 and currently on intensive juvenile probation. I've been charged three or four times with weed charges cl. 6 felonies and another for running away another time before. While i was on probation i was a good kid and everything never really got that much in trouble i got a's and b's in school but i just got tired of having a 12pm mid-day curfew so i left. My question is if i turn myself in a month before i turn 18 will i get released and free to go on my b-day or get transferred to adult? Also what if my mom turns me in and tells the cops where im at? what will happen to her please give me some good advice i can't afford a lawyer

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Bradley K Roach

    Contributor Level 4


    Lawyers agree


    Answered . You cannot be held beyond your 18th birthday because it sounds like all your cases have been resolved (you pled guilty or had a trial). If any of your cases have not been resolved , then it would be possible for the State to wait until you are 18 and then charge you in adult court.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

28,069 answers this week

3,120 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

28,069 answers this week

3,120 attorneys answering