I'm 17 and i have a misdemeanor warrant and got into an accident a few days ago, i was charged with a dui what's gonna happen?

no drivers license
underage
my dui was 0.04%
the police was patrolling just when i hit the ledge
i have a warrant but they didn't take me in

1. You'll probably receive a notice to go to court. It's also possible that the police will realize you had a warrant and come back to arrest you.

There's really no way to predict how your case might resolve. It's very possible that DMV will make you ineligible to get a drivers license for the next year.

I do not accept telephone calls regarding my posts on Avvo. If you need more information, please use the "comments" button or post another question. This is a general discussion of legal principles by a California lawyer and does not create an attorney/client relationship. It's impossible to give detailed, accurate advice based on a few sentences on a website (and you shouldn't provide too much specific information about your legal matter on a public forum like this site, anyway). You should always seek advice from an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction who can give you an informed opinion after reviewing all of the relevant information.

2. Was the case filed in juvenile court? Regardless, you will need an attorney to fight for you. Good luck.

3. You should heed Marshall's advice (from which he exempts himself): "There's no way for a stranger on the Internet who knows nothing about your case can give you a meaningful answer..."

4. Mr. Marshall's answer is spot on. You will lose your license for a year. You really need to make an appointment with local criminal defense counsel for a free consultation. Use the avvo find a lawyer app.. The warrant is troublesome! You are a minor so where are your parents? The court will want them present with you! Good luck.

5. None of us has a crystal ball. Obviously you have problems. I would not expect them to just go away. You have drivers' license issues, a warrant, new case. You need an attorney ASAP. Many of us on AVVO offer free consults, call around.