I'm 17 and got arrested for a DUI. This is my first offense, I spent the night in jail and got out on a PR bond.

Asked over 1 year ago - Lexington, SC

What should I expect on my court date ?

1. Dale Martin Savage

3

Answered . You need to request an implied consent hearing to challenge the suspension, but you have only 30 days to do this from the date of suspension. Secondly, being a minor and having a DUI charge can have additional consequences so you should look into retaining someone to get moving on your case and advise you on the best course of action to take.

2. Jonathan Parker Edwards

1

Answered . You will be asked to plead guilty or not guilty.

3. Robert Laurens Driessen

1

Answered . You need to hire an attorney or request the services of the public defender. A DUI can have negative impact on your future as well as your privilege to drive.
    Robert Driessen