I'm citizen from Angola Africa and i open a company here in texas and now my partner who is a legal resident said i can't claim

Asked almost 2 years ago - Dallas, TX

nothing because I'm under a B2 visa and I'm not eligible to open a company

1. F. J. Capriotti III

7

Answered . This isn't really an immigration question. Talk to a business lawyer.

2. Isaul Verdin

5

Answered . Your question is lacking as to what you are attempting to claim. However, as an investor, you may be eligible for certain investment visas that will allow you to stay in the US and work for your company. You should contact an immigration attorney ASAP. Best of luck.

Verdin Law Firm, LLC
    Dallas, TX

www.verdinlaw.com

3. Michael Charles Doland

5

Answered . You can open a company under a B2 visa. You just can't obtain permanent residence or work for that company until you obtain a different visa.

4. Gary A Kester

4

Answered . Need more information to answer this question it does not end with citizenship. Perhaps there is something in the partnership agreement. Sit down with a business attorney in your area (Not in Africa but TX).