I love my husband and we have been together for 2years in a half and I hate all this le thing bout Mexico ppl

Asked almost 2 years ago - Fresno, CA

I love my husband and we have been together for 2years in a half and I hate all this dumb thing bout Mexico ppl I want my husband to have his papers we are planning on having a lil family later he has been here since he was 15 he is now 22yrs old.. please can anyone tell me how to get papers please!!!!

1. Rebekah Bell Rodriguez

8

Answered . You need to speak with an experienced immigration attorney. Whether or not your husband can get permanent residence depends on many factors, including how he got here, what your status is, and whether or not another person petitioned for him years ago. I would suggest that you get all this information and call for a free consultation. Best of luck.

2. Marc Damien Sean Taylor

Pro

8

Answered . I understand your frustration and it is experienced by people from all countries not just Mexico.

But Rebekah is correct, until you sit down and have a consultation with an attorney there is no way to determine what can be done for him.

You should also obtain any immigration documentation from his parents as well, as this may also help.

Marc Taylor, Esq.

3. J Charles Ferrari

4

Answered . You should retain an experienced immigration lawyer, whether myself or one of my colleagues, to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case.

4. Jeffrey Adam Devore

Pro

5

Answered . Start by consulting with an experienced immigration attorney. The
    attorney will be able to review your husband's immigration history and
    advise you about the options available and recommend a course of action.

5. Peggy Margaret Raddatz

Pro

4

Answered . Please speak to an immigration attorney in person. There are not enough facts here to help you properly.