I lost the vision in my left eye at work do I need to hire an attorney ?

Wakefield, KS |

My employer and workforce safety insurance has taken care of everything so far but are they on my side?

1. I strongly recommend that you consult with a workers compensation attorney as there are a number of issues under the new law that are tricky. Future medical for the other eye may be at issue since it will have to overcompensate for the eye lost.

2. I agree with my colleague. Other potential remedies may include a wage differential. Make sure you you know ALL of your options by consulting an experienced local Workers' Compensation attorney.

If this information has been helpful, please indicate by providing feedback that the answer was either "helpful" or "best answer" as appropriate. Legal Disclaimer: Mr. Candiano is licensed to practice law in Illinois and Indiana. The response herein is not legal advice and does not create an attorney/client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information about the matter within the question.