I lost my Unlawful Detainer Case, I need 20 more days to find a house is there anything I can do, San Bernardino, CA

Asked over 4 years ago - San Bernardino, CA

I lost my Unlawful Detainer Case, I need 20 more days to find a house is there anything I can do, San Bernardino, CA. The judge gave me until June 7, 2010 as lock out date. I need 20 more days, is there anything i can do to get an emergency extension or something. Please help. Thanks

1. Steven Alan Fink

Answered . The sheriff is the one doing the eviction. Usually they give you a week or so after the lockout date. Call them and find out how long they usually give.

The response given is not intended to create, nor does it create an ongoing duty to respond to questions. The response does not form an attorney-client relationship, nor is it intended to be anything other than the educated opinion of the author. It should not be relied upon as legal advice. The response given is based upon the limited facts provided by the person asking the question. To the extent additional or different facts exist, the response might possibly change. Attorney is licensed to practice law only in the State of California. Responses are based solely on California law unless stated otherwise.