I lost my naturalization certificate. What I have to do?

Asked about 1 year ago - Miami, FL

Sent my naturalization certificate to get my new passport; but I never received back.

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

4

1

Answered . You consult the DOS first and demand the certificate back Ask for a response in writing; Then you make a police report and then you file for a replacement with USCIS with a fee waiver requires

2. Douglas Aaron Cowgill

2

Best Answer

Answered . Follow this link: http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem...

3. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

3

1

Answered . Hard to believe. passport office always returns the naturalization certificate alongside the newly issued passport.

You'll need to file for a replacement certificate with USCIS. Go to www.uscis.gov to see the Form needed and the fee to be paid.

4. Javier G Pineda

2

1

Answered . If you want a duplicate naturalization certificate, you will need to file form N-565 with USCIS. If you have your passport, that is evidence of citizenship. Good luck.