I lost my I-94 card while making a copy of it for my interview next week and couldn't find it and also my I-94 was expired.

San Diego, CA |

My question is should I worry about that hurting my chances to get approve? I'm only going to take the photocopy of it for my interview would that be sufficient?

1. depends on the officer, but typically - yes a copy would be sufficient

This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (718)234-5588.

2. A copy 'should' be OK.

But, you should be prepared to offer to file an I-102 ... just in case.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.