I lost my I-94 card issued after the final approval of my asylum, can I issue a replacement from any state?

Cypress, TX |

My asylum final approval was issued from California, I received my I-94 card on my California mailing address. I moved to Texas before receiving the card. A friend in California sent me the card to Texas by UPS and it was lost by UPS. Can I apply for replacement using my Texas mailing address instead of my California one? If yes, what steps needed to apply for replacement? How long should it normally receive the replaced card? Thanks.

1. Yes.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

2. Yes. You can hire an attorney, or you can find the form needed to replace the I-94 on the forms tab in uscis.gov

3. Hi hope you are well! Yes you could and should apply for a replacement from a different address. Good luck!