I lost my home because workers comp stop paying me because they said I was seeing a doctor provider network what do I do

Asked 4 months ago - Hesperia, CA

My attorneys sent me to this doctor and I had been seeing him ad getting paid for more than 6 months. Then they just stopped without notice. I have now lost my home and about to lose my car what do I do

I cannot get past my attorneys legal secretary to speak with him

1. Brett A. Borah

5

1

Answered . You've got to get in and have a sit-down, face-to-face with your lawyer. Tell the secretary that if you don't get a meeting, you will change lawyers. That ought to get his attention.

2. Igor Kopilenko

Pro

3

1

Answered . You need to contact your attorney immediately. The carrier cannot stop TD payments without a good reason.

3. Gilbert Earl Fisher

Pro

3

Answered . Your question is a bit unclear, but are you saying that the stated the reason they stopped the TTD is because you were treating with a non-MPN doctor? You should meet with your attorneys as soon as possible, and go over the situation with them. They will be in the best position to advise you here.

4. Timothy John Egan

1

Answered . Speak to your attorney. If you cannot get to see him olr at least speak to him by phone, get another attorney.

5. Jennifer Christina Jones

1

Answered . I agree with Mr. Borah. You need to speak with your attorney right away. In the meantime, apply for EDD (state disability insurance).