I lost fiancee petition approval notice.............

Ashburn, VA |
Filed under: Immigration US visas

hello!! if i dont have fiancee petition approval notice (I lost it by chance) and i supposed to attach it with I-485 could I instead send I-130 with I-485. I came with fiancee visa and i am already married to US citizen within 90 days..Please help me

I went to USCIS office yesterday and they told me to fill out I-824.......it ll take about 4 month... I cant not understand why i-824 cost $405 and i-129F $340??????

1. You should attach the approval notice. You can also attach your passport visa stamp and entry document to demonstrate that you entered on a K visa. You should consult with an immigration attorney. Good luck.

Mr. Lorenzon's answer to your question does not establish an attorney client relationship, but rather is meant to share knowledge with the general public. For specific advise on your case, you need to consult one on one with an immigration attorney. Mr. Lorenzon can be reached at 216 573 7322 or at jlorenzon@lorenzonlaw.com. All initial constulations are free.

2. Yes. If you have an APPROVED I-130 it will sufface. The I-94 may also sufface. If they require the I-129 approval the USCIS will send you an RFI. This will result in your cases taking longer then the average adjustment.
    You may want to make an infor pass to your local USCIS Sub-office. They may give you a copy of the lost approval. If they will not you will have to request one from the USCIS.

3. I would include a copy of the K visa and your K annotated I-94.

713-772-2300. All information provided is general in nature. Please consult with an immigration attorney with full details of the case.

4. I agree with attorney Fong.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.