Skip to main content

I looking for personal injury attorney to help with Bank of America assault & battery claim.

Fort Worth, TX |

Looking for attorney to help me with Bank of America employee assault & battery claim in Tarrant County, Texas. Also with Remax fraud and JPS in Fort Worth,TX medical issue negligence and others.

Attorney Answers 2

  1. Search Avvo, AAJ, call your local bar association, ask someone you trust and respect. Get a few names and interview the attorneys. You will then have a basis to select the attorney best for you; as well as learn if you have a case that is worth pursuing. Good luck.

  2. Just search Avvo for a personal injury lawyer in your city and call one for a free consultation.

    Click on name or picture to see profile page.

Personal injury topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics