I lived with my girlfriend for 15 years during this time we bought 6.2 acres of land she had her sister move her camper there

Asked over 1 year ago - Superior, WI

but she did not ask me also we had a verbal agreement not to do this unless we where both advised do i have the right to have it moved we both have had campers there for 15 years

1. Ryan Vancil Esq

2

Answered . Your question does not describe how you own the property 6.2 acres of land. For instance, is the property owned as a joint tenancy? Check to see what it says about your ownership in the title documents for the property. Your right to act depends on the type of ownership you have. For instance, if you do own the property as a joint tenancy, then you may not have the right to remove property of someone who was invited to the property by your girlfriend. If you consult with a local attorney they can tell you what your rights are for the property if you bring your title documents to that attorney for review.