Skip to main content

I live in tx and I want to divorce my husband but he is in prison how do i do this cheap

Mesquite, TX |
Filed under: Divorce

is there a way that i can get a divorce from my husband that has been in prison for most of our marriage for free or for very cheap? We already have child support papers signed by the attorney general office. So i dont need this part done just the divorce. What do i need to do?

Attorney Answers 1


The cheapest way is to visit this site: and get your divorce going. I have also provided a direct link bellow.

Mark as helpful

Divorce topics

Recommended articles about Divorce

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics