I live in some apartments and my ceiling in my bathroom leaks constantly and there is a leak over my 18 month old sons bed.

Asked 10 months ago - Midland, TX

everytime it rains it leaks on him i have fell in my bathroom my son has and my roomate has it has ben goin on for about 4 months now and they have not done anything about it. is there anything i can do legally?

1. Jeffrey Mark Adams

8

Answered . Contact board of health, building department, ? Good luck

2. Stephen Ross Cohen

7

Answered . Mr. Adams has advised you correctly

3. Daniel Nelson Deasy

7

Answered . In addition to contacting the health department, you may want to hire an attorney to write a letter on your behalf to the landlord, letting the landlord know that the terms of your lease are being violated and you may be pursuing legal remedies as a result!

Pro

7

Answered . Call the management office to resolve

5. Richard Kurt Arbuckle

Pro

5

Answered . Your landlord has a duty to repair, but you must request it in writing. Send the request by certified mail return receipt requested.