I live in Pennslyvania & would like a good referral & a no cost consultation for a Divorce Attorney.

Asked over 1 year ago - Harrisburg, PA

No child support involved but alot of propertys & the Wife left the residence & took things before I was advised of separation & wanting a divorce

1. Forest Dean Morgan

1

Answered . Contact the Dauphin County Bar Association. They have a good lawyer referral program.

If you would like a referral to a Dauphin County Bar Association member lawyer, call the Bar Association headquarters at (717) 232-7536 from 9:00 a.m. to 12 noon, and 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday and ask for the Lawyer Referral Service.

2. William A. Jones Jr.

Pro

Answered . AVVO is a good resource for finding quality attorneys practicing in many field of law including divorce. Based upon what you posted, you very much need to be tslking to qualified divorce attorneys in your area. I am going to edit your wuestion's practice area to help you out a bit. Good luck.

Avvo instant logo@2x

Need an answer to your questions within 15 minutes?

• 30-minute phone call
  • Ask any questions
  • $99 flat fee
  • Money-back guarantee
Talk to an attorney now