I live in Pennslyvania & would like a good referral & a no cost consultation for a Divorce Attorney.

Asked over 1 year ago - Harrisburg, PA

No child support involved but alot of propertys & the Wife left the residence & took things before I was advised of separation & wanting a divorce

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Forest Dean Morgan

    Contributor Level 17


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . Contact the Dauphin County Bar Association. They have a good lawyer referral program.

    If you would like a referral to a Dauphin County Bar Association member lawyer, call the Bar Association headquarters at (717) 232-7536 from 9:00 a.m. to 12 noon, and 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday and ask for the Lawyer Referral Service.

  2. William A. Jones Jr.


    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . AVVO is a good resource for finding quality attorneys practicing in many field of law including divorce. Based upon what you posted, you very much need to be tslking to qualified divorce attorneys in your area. I am going to edit your wuestion's practice area to help you out a bit. Good luck.

Avvo instant logo@2x

Need an answer to your questions within 15 minutes?

  • 30-minute phone call
  • Ask any questions
  • $99 flat fee
  • Money-back guarantee
Talk to an attorney now

Can't find what you're looking for?

Ask span5@2x

Ask a question on our public forum.

Ask a lawyer
Instant span6@2x

Have an attorney contact you privately.

Right now.

Icon lock@2x
Secure conversation. Your details remain between you and your attorney.
Icon clock@2x
Get an answer guaranteed. Be assured that a lawyer will contact you to help with your legal issue.
Start your session now