I live in Nevada and my husband has filed a motion for temporary physical custody citing anger issues on my part. Will he win?

Asked about 3 years ago - Las Vegas, NV

I do not have anger issues. He is unemployed and is giving no indication that he will become employed.
I am responding with opposition stating that I want physical custody.
My child is 8 months old and resides with me for a majority of the time. Although my majority time is slight as he has the child 3 overnights a week.
I am employed full time and do not have to have child care as I take the baby to work with me and my mother watches the baby when I am occupied. Otherwise I spend a good part of the day with my kiddo.

How likely is it that I can get physical custody?

1. Marshal Shawn Willick

Answered . Well . . . the factors you list are not those that a court must review in making a contested custody decision, and the time-share you describe sounds like joint physical custody as defined in the 2009 Rivero case. Both the case and the statutory factors list are posted at http://www.willicklawgroup.com/child_custody_vi....

The only way you will get a realistic evaluation of your question, however, is to have a full consultation with qualified family law counsel.