I live in Nevada and am facing forclosure. Are there any new laws for Mediation for me?

Asked almost 5 years ago - Pahrump, NV

As a homeowner in Pahrump who has a mortgage that is now deliquent and I do qualify for the government programs offered because of my type of mortgage. Do I have an recourse?

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Greta Muirhead

    Contributor Level 15

    Answered . If a notice of breach/election to sell was sent to you and recorded on or after July 1, 2009, then you are eligible for the new Foreclosure Mediation Program. Their website is:


    You can also find a lot of infomation at www.clarkcountycourts.us/CivilSHC/landlord-tena....

    Or you may want to try Nevada Legal services. Their number is: www.nevadalegalnews.com - (702) 382-2747

    Good luck,
    Greta Muirhead.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

26,360 answers this week

2,921 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

26,360 answers this week

2,921 attorneys answering