I live in in he lives in ga. Has not paid but once since nov2012 . Had him extradited 13 yrs. ago for criminal non support

Asked about 1 year ago - Patoka, IN

Indiana keeps giving him breaks I was suppose to get tax return and have not yet and they say they don't know if he filed or got any return. They are lying cause they have to know these things. My credit is going bad cause I can't pay my bills and I am on disibility . He was extradited for this 13 years ago our son is 16 now. They give him 30 days then 30 more then 90 and so on I need the back support he owes me now it is around $2,500.00

1. Bradley Lynn Banks

Pro

Answered . if the prosecutor is refusing to push the nonpayment of child support you can either ratchet up the pressure on the prosecutor or hire an attorney to enforce the child support order civilly.

2. Anthony Michael Solis

Pro

Answered . What the legal question you are posing? If you are trying to enforce a support order, you should seek a family law attorney.--this isn't a criminal defense question