I live in Buffalo, NY and am unable to find a lawyer that will take my case. Why are Attorney's afraid of the IRS?

Buffalo, NY |

My Title VII case against the IRS was illegally dumped some years ago by a federal judge to protect the IRS from having to pay the judgment. The Appeals Court upheld the illegal activity. My case as already in the process of settlement. I have solid proof of my claims. The federal judge has violated my Constitutional Rights by barring me from filing any more actions in federal court regarding this matter. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. This is injustice against African Americans.

1. Use Avvo's Find a Lawyer tool or contact the Erie County bar association to find an attorney.

If you cannot find someone to represent you on such a case, it is generally a sign that there is not enough money in the case to do the case on a contingency.

The above answer is intended for informational purposes and is not legal advice. It does not constitute the creation of an attorney-client relationship.

2. I suggest you try using the Find A Lawyer tab on Avvo.

The above answer, and any follow up comments or emails is for informational purposes only and not meant as legal advice.

3. Find a lawyer to do what? Your case has been dismissed and the dismissal has been upheld on appeal. The federal judge is immune from suit by you on these facts. The ruling barring you from further filings is all the explanation that needs be offered here, and there is no issue of attorneys' fears of the IRS or any other entity. You cannot find a lawyer because your case is concluded and there remain no services that an ethical attorney can undertake for you.

No legal advice here. READ THIS BEFORE you contact me! My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as legal advice and must not be relied upon as if they were legal advice. I give legal advice ONLY in the course of a formal attorney-client relationship set forth in a written document executed by the client and by me or a member of my firm. Exchange of information through Avvo's Questions forum does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me. My law firm does not provide free consultations. Please do not call or write to me with a “few questions” that require me to analyze the specific facts of your history and your license application and prescribe for you how to get a State license. I can give advice, make recommendations and answer specific questions only after reviewing the evidence and documents applicable to a specific client and following a personal meeting in my office in which the relevant facts can be developed and analyzed. My law firm presently accepts cases involving State and federal licenses and permits; discipline against State and federal licenses; and disciplinary and academic challenges to universities, colleges, boarding schools, and private schools. We take cases of wrongful termination or employment discrimination only if the claims involve peace officers, universities or colleges.

4. I your claim is that the tax laws are unfair, you may need to try to change those laws through the democratic process instead of trying to use the courts. I recommend you start in the library or take a course at a local community college.