Skip to main content

I live in Arizona, I was arrested on two separate events for criminal damage. The cases both were dismissed but still remain on

Phoenix, AZ |

my record. I know Arizona has a "set aside" provision. Does this only work for convictions? How do I get the arrest removed/set aside. I am trying to apply for a fingerprint clearance card for Dental hygiene.

Attorney Answers 2

  1. Many family law attorney are involved in Order of Protection hearings, and there are a few that do other criminal work, but it would probably be better to ask this question directly to an attorney that practices criminal law.