I live in a moble home community where felons are not allowed in.our ne manager served 20 yrs for first degree murder and hes ju

Asked over 1 year ago - Cocoa, FL

is he allowed to do this by law?

1. Laura Gapske

1

Answered . If I understand your question: The mobile home community where you live does not allow convicted felons to live there, but the new manager of the property is a convicted felon. You want to know whether the new manager can legally work there.

There is no "law" prohibiting a convicted felon from living or working in any particular area (unless the person is a registered sex offender). The restriction concerning convicted felons not living in the complex is the making of the mobile home park.