I live in a moble home community where felons are not allowed in.our ne manager served 20 yrs for first degree murder and hes ju

Cocoa, FL |
Filed under: Criminal charges

is he allowed to do this by law?

If I understand your question: The mobile home community where you live does not allow convicted felons to live there, but the new manager of the property is a convicted felon. You want to know whether the new manager can legally work there.

There is no "law" prohibiting a convicted felon from living or working in any particular area (unless the person is a registered sex offender). The restriction concerning convicted felons not living in the complex is the making of the mobile home park.

The attorney's answers to questions are for general purposes only and do not establish an attorney-client relationship. Please contact Gapske Law Firm, P.A. 904-302-9151 for a consultation.