I live in a hud apt. the apt mng asked for a security deposti and in addition a $300. pet deposit. is this correct?

Asked almost 2 years ago - 56232

I am on HUD assistance and the county pay's for the majority of my rent.My apt has been un inhabitable due to the plumbing for the past 6 weeks and the drug and alcoholic tenants that live in the building. I am afraid for my safety. I have to stay with a friend. Furthermore because of my disability I had to relinquish my small dog so I no longer have a pet. They refuse to fix the plumbing or have the onsite mngr stop using drugs in public, help!!!

1. Rixon Charles Rafter III

2

Answered . Immediately contact http://portal.hud.gov/hudportal/HUD?src=/compla... and report what has happened and what is going on in yuor apartment.