I live in a community property state. Is there any way that I can prove that husband does not have any equity in our jointly

Asked over 3 years ago - Baton Rouge, LA

owned home. He has never paid the mortgage in 14 years. I can prove it. He gambles, pawns and does other things with his money.

Attorney answers (1)

  1. David Alexander Browde


    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . It will be extremely difficult if not impossible. You should consult an experienced local attorney to see if there are any specific techniques that might help.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

26,691 answers this week

2,997 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

26,691 answers this week

2,997 attorneys answering