I left rehab after being court ordered to go there in Ky. What do I do now?

Campbellsville, KY |

This is what my charges are: 3 counts of burglary 3rd which I took 5 for 5 and then later violated my probation by failing a drug test and was sent to jail. While in jail i was served with 2 warrants for tbut and 1 warrant for recieving stolen property. After 6 months i was court ordered to rehab. I recently left rehab on my own. I am working and sober now for two months. How can i beat these charges?

1. Are you kidding me? You pled quilty and now wish to contest your quilt. Quit smoking that shi-., it is wrecking your mind. Stay out of Kenucky or try learning some catchy chain gang songs.

My name is Stephen R. Cohen and I have practiced over 38 years and can be reached at 213-819-1171. I practiced mainly in Los Angeles and Orange County, California. I am not seeking clients from existing relationships with other attorneys, and give only limited advise over the phone (the phone is primarily used to set appointments), these services do not create an attorney client relationship. I apologize for mispelling< as I am a lousy typist, My answers may offend as I do not believe in pulling punches or sugar coating the truth. Further regarding courts in other states my opinions are largely based on logic and what I think is the modern trend which is to consider the needs of the child.

Child custody topics