Skip to main content

I leave USA E2 Visa for my medical surgery, I have valid B2 visa so can I go USA using my B2 visa? oe it has expired after chang

Kechi, KS |

I went to USA as B2 and get E2 visa, then I came back to Pakistan for my surgery so can I travel again on my B2 visa?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


Your question is a bit confusing.

If you have an E-2 ... and you intend to continue to run your business in the US ... use your E-2 ... not B-2.

Talk to the lawyer that helped you get the E-2.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.


You need to enter the country in the status you are intending to hold... The rest is confusing and it's best if you speak with your lawyer...

Att. number 917-885-2261 This advice does not create an attorney client relationship. No specific legal advice may be offered by the lawyer until a conflicts check is undertaken. Information sent through a web form or via email may not be treated as confidential. Please accept my apologies for spelling mistakes. Law Office of Alena Shautsova , New York Immigration Attorney Blog:


Yes you can, if both visas are valid.

Immigration topics

Recommended articles about Immigration

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer