I leased a car from Honda two days ago and signed the agreement, but I don`t like the deal can i walk from the deal?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Richland, WA

I paid $2200 as a down payment and paying $250 every month

1. Kevin Terry Steinacker

2

Answered . Look at the terms of the lease agreement. You'll have to comply with whatever the contract says with regard to termination. The Honda dealer may be willing to work with you, but they have a right to stick to the contract.

I am not your attorney. My response is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice.
  2. Gavin Nathaniel Johnson

Pro

2

Answered . It will all depend on the terms of the lease agreement. There should be specific clauses that detail how to terminate the contract and what consequences result from an early termination of the lease. There may be penalties for terminating the lease.

If you're unsure what to do after reviewing the terms of the lease, you should consult with an attorney to inform you of your rights and obligations under the contract. Also, give the dealership a call and see if they're willing to work with you to return the car.