I know that the laws in Florida have recently changed. I'm needing to know how to get a drivers license as an immigrant

Asked over 1 year ago - Orlando, FL

I know the laws on immigrants in Florida have changed in the last couple of years. I am needing to know what paperwork / identification is required to get a drivers license as an immigrant in the state of Florida and how someone would go about obtaining the needed paperwork to obtain their license.

1. Danny Garmo

3

Answered . Go to the website of the bureau of motor vehicles in Florida.

2. Robert Louis Brown

Pro

2

Answered . I concur with my colleague.

321.208.7324
    immigration@rbrownllc.com
    www.brownimmigrationFL.com

3. Jeffrey Adam Devore

Answered . In order to obtain a drivers license in Florida you must establish that you are lawfully present in the United States. What documents will be required will depend on your current immigration status.

4. J. Thomas Smith Ph.D.

Pro

1

Answered . The following link provides complete information: http://www.dmvflorida.org/drivers-license-ident...