I know that I am being investigated. But I have not been told by police. What do I do?

Asked over 1 year ago - New York, NY

OK, I know for a fact that I am being investigated by the police. Friends have dropped out of my life for no reason. Any job I get now, people seem to avoid me at all cost when ever I begin to work( I end up leaving ). I know that I have been fallowed by undercover cops on different times. I know that I am not being paranoid. I strongly believe that I am being investigated. Is there anything legal counsel I can get to help me figure out my options? I really am SCARED! THIS IS NOT A JOKE!

1. Eric Edward Rothstein

6

Answered . Do you know what branch of law enforcement is investigating you? Do you know what you are being investigated for? How long has this been going on? A criminal defense lawyer might be able to make some calls to see what is going on.

2. Richard Javon Washington

5

Answered . You should get a lawyer. Hiring a lawyer will allow you to fully discuss your concerns and the possible/pending investigation. It will also allow you and your counsel to be prepared and on the same page if you are arrested and charged with a crime.

3. Jayson Lutzky

Pro

4

Answered . Retain a criminal defense lawyer.