I know of a pet pharmacy that claimed to have pharmacists checking all of the prescriptions later I found out many were not.

Asked over 1 year ago - Ocala, FL

Owners of the business claimed to have found a loophole where vets could check some of the prescriptions since they were vet medications. However it was later discovered that not even veterinarians checked the prescriptions, rather they were checked by employes with no licensure in either veterinary medicine or pharmacy. Medications were sent to all fifty states. Does this constitute mail fraud and would it be covered under the whistleblower act if the person reporting it is a former employee?

1. George Costas Andriotis

Pro

3

Answered . Contact an employee rights attorney and voice your concerns. They should be able to guide you in the right direction.

2. Chris Matthew Limberopoulos

Pro

3

Answered . This very well could be a whistle blower case.
    You can call my office for a consultation or referral.

Pro

4

Answered . What business?

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com
  4. Kevin Coluccio

3

Answered . You need to consult with an attorney. Review all the facts with an attorney and the attorney will be able to share with you the best options.