I know I am being followed but don't know why. What can I do about it? How can I find out who is following and why?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Santee, CA

i would say for the last five or six years, on occasion I will notice a car or even people follow me. First, I have not committed any crimes. Last time this past week, went to courthouse to pay traffic ticket upon leaving a white Volvo parked a few spaces away facing out with someone in it. I leave and go to car wash 6 blocks away. Same car with same guy goes thru car wash stall then leaves. This has happened often. If I go anywhere, it usually takes "them" about 15 minutes to show up where I am at so i think maybe through my phone they are tracking me. Always about 15 to 20 minutes. Sometimes, I test it and I just move my car forward a bot at home then stop. And then someone cruises by about 15 minutes later and leaves. What can I do?

1. Christine C McCall

Pro

2

Answered . You could change phones, or even dump the cell phone altogether. You could hire a licensed Private Investigator to look into this pattern of conduct for you.

You might even find it helpful to seek out the services of a skilled and experienced mental health counselor to help you to cope with the anxiety and distress of this situation until it is resolved.