I know I am being followed but don't know why. What can I do about it? How can I find out who is following and why?

Santee, CA |

i would say for the last five or six years, on occasion I will notice a car or even people follow me. First, I have not committed any crimes. Last time this past week, went to courthouse to pay traffic ticket upon leaving a white Volvo parked a few spaces away facing out with someone in it. I leave and go to car wash 6 blocks away. Same car with same guy goes thru car wash stall then leaves. This has happened often. If I go anywhere, it usually takes "them" about 15 minutes to show up where I am at so i think maybe through my phone they are tracking me. Always about 15 to 20 minutes. Sometimes, I test it and I just move my car forward a bot at home then stop. And then someone cruises by about 15 minutes later and leaves. What can I do?

1. You could change phones, or even dump the cell phone altogether. You could hire a licensed Private Investigator to look into this pattern of conduct for you.

You might even find it helpful to seek out the services of a skilled and experienced mental health counselor to help you to cope with the anxiety and distress of this situation until it is resolved.

My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as legal advice and must not be relied upon as legal advice. I give legal advice only in the course of an attorney-client relationship. Exchange of information through Avvo's Questions forum does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me. That relationship is established only by individual consultation and execution of a written agreement for legal services.