I know a marriage based green card applicant who hadn't been interviewed.. can that situation happen frequently??

Hightstown, NJ |

i was suprised.. she didn't pass any interview.. her green card had beeen sent to her address one month after approval.. waouh i was shocked.. is it often happen?

1. This does not happen frequently but does happen when the case is very well documented with evidence sufficient to approve.

In accordance with Avvo Terms of Use, the information provided herein is not to be considered legal advice and is no replacement for a direct consultation with an Attorney. No attorney-client relationship is established through this correspondence.

2. Not often. How long were they married?

Asheesh K. Sharma 404-348-2829 This answer is offered for informational purposes only. It is not offered as, and does not constitute, legal advice. Do not rely on this advice without speaking to an attorney in detail about your case. This message does not create an attorney-client relationship

3. I have never seen this happen.

Choquette Law Group at 206.269.1200 or pchoquette@choquettelaw.com. The statement above is general information only. It does not constitute legal advice and does not create an attorney/client relationship. In order to receive legal advice you will need to provide all information relevant to your case and schedule a free consultation.