I keep getting other peoples tickets can a lawyer help me fix this?

Anaheim, CA |

Hi i keep getting tickets on count's that i don't live in and i try to fix them but i keep getting more to a point that my license is suspended because a dui, can a lawyer help me fix this?

1. Get an attorney and fight ticket and DUI . You are a victim of identity theft .

Andrew Roberts

2. If you are not the person for whom these tickets are intended, you should not have to pay them. Hire an attorney ASAP, sounds like someone has been using your identity which can ruin your life. Hire an attorney who has experience handing this kind of matter

3. A lawyer can certainly help you. Don't pay them if they are not yours, you should report the idenity theft to your local police, even if you know who it is (even more reason to report it.)
    Wrong Defendant citations can be dismissed, but you should contact a competent traffic attorney to assist you.

Feel free to contact us for a consultation. Iannelli & Associates, 949 729-3171 This answer does not constitute legal advice and no attorney client relationship is created. Every case has many facts which are different and distinctly theirs, make sure that you understand this is general information and it would be advisable to constact a competent lawyer for personal legal advice.