I just want to say thank you to all the attorneys who take the time to answer our questions

Arlington, TX |

I want to say THANK YOU to all the attorneys who take the time to answer our questions, it really helps to relieve some of the stress and anxiety from legal issue. I just wish that I had subscribed to this earlier before hiring the attorneys that I did. I get the feeling that I would probably never see them take the time to help people like this. I can't even get them to help me and I have paid them for their services. THANKS AGAIN.

1. This site is a good resource not only for the potential clients who get a better handle on their legal issues and how to begin to approach them, but for the attorneys who participate as well. I've learned a lot from my colleagues here, and it's interesting how often different lawyers have a different take or suggestion as how to solve a legal problem that might not have occurred to one attorney before. The profiles and recommendations from real clients and other lawyers far surpass the directory listings on other sites, IMO, for people trying to evaluate which attorneys in their area might be of the most assistance and are sympatico with the client's goals and way of approaching a problem.

Thanks for your kind words and going out of your way to say something nice.

This answer is provided under the Avvo.com “Terms and Conditions of Use” (“ToU”), particularly ¶9 which states that any information provided is not intended as legal advice or to create an attorney-client relationship between you and me or any other attorney. Such information is intended for general informational purposes only and should be used only as a starting point for addressing your legal issues. In particular, my answers and those of others are not a substitute for an in-person or telephone consultation with an attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction about your specific legal issue, and you should not rely solely upon Legal Information you obtain from this website or other resources which may be linked to an answer for informational purposes. You understand that questions and answers or other postings to the Site are not confidential and are not subject to attorney-client privilege. The full Avvo ToU are set forth at http://www.avvo.com/support/terms . In addition, while similar legal principles often apply in many states, I am only licensed to practice in the State of New York and Federal Courts. Any general information I provide about non-New York laws should be checked with an attorney licensed to practice in your State. Lastly, New York State Court rules (22 NYCRR Part 1200, Rule 7.1) also require me to inform you that my answers and attorney profile posted on the Avvo.com site may be considered "attorney advertising" and that "prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome".

2. Thank you for taking the time to go out of your way to show appreciation. This is a wonderful forum for connecting the legal community with the public. All too often we get press for the uglier side of things. Thanks again.

3. You're welcome. I thank you and other folks who post questions for giving me the opportunity to help them and learn something from my colleagues almost every time I do.