I just want to know if I have a case for hostile work environment and unwanted sexual advances, inappropriate touching

Battle Creek, MI |

I have 2 supervisor one of them is hostile . The other supervisor will give me unwanted sexual advances and inappropriate touching and lewd or sexual comments. I am off on medical leave with no pay I am now on meds to help me out and I have to now talk to a counselor because of how they treat the people that work for them

1. Sounds like you have a case. Nobody should be touching you at work. Contact a local attorney that represents employees.

This communication offers general information based on the very limited information provided, and does not constitute the giving of legal advice, nor does it establish an attorney-client relationship.

2. I think you should consult with an employment law attorney in your locale. They can give you legal advice after discussing your particular situation. Most employment law attorneys do not charge for initial consultation and if they accept your case and agree to represent you, most attorneys in this area of law do so on a percentage fee basis, just charging you a percentage of the amount they recover for you. If they are unable to obtain a settlement for you, you don't usually owe them any money!

If this information has been helpful, please indicate below. I hope my information is helpful to you. If you think this post was a good answer, please click the "Good Answer" button below and/or designate my answer as the "BEST ANSWER". Thanks. This is a general response to a question for basic information and is not legal advice. Legal advice can only be given when all of the facts of your situation are discussed with a lawyer, which we have not done.. If you reside outside the State of Texas please understand that the laws may be different from the laws that I may cite in a my comment. This comment is not to be construed as legal advice to your particular situation because there are many factors that influence legal counseling- this is simply a comment. Response to an email does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and the Law Offices of Kevin R. Madison, P.C., nor any of its attorneys. If you send us an e-mail, or call us, and we do not already represent you, neither your e-mail inquiry nor telephone call will create an attorney-client relationship. E-mails cannot necessarily be treated as privileged or confidential. Only entering into a written legal services contract with the Law Offices of Kevin R. Madison, P.C. will create an attorney-client relationship. There is no substitute for one-on-one legal advice and you are urged to meet with an attorney and discuss your case, personally, with an attorney in the state in which you reside or your case occurred. Thank you. Kevin R. Madison. Visit our website at www.kevinmadison.com and www.texassexualharassmentattorney.com. Kevin Madison, Austin, Texas- representing injured persons in motor vehicle collision, truck and motorcucle accidents and representing victims of sexual harassment, sexual assault, sexual abuse, physical assaults, and representing victims of sexual exploitation committed by doctors, therapists, psychologists, psychiatrists, clergy, counselors, priests, and rabbis. Visit our sexual harassment/sexual exploitation blog at http://texassexualharassmentattorney.com/blog/

3. Definitely contact a local employment attorney as soon as possible. There are important deadlines that you do not want to miss.
    Like my colleagues above stated, the consultation should be free and they should represent you on a contingent basis. Best of luck with this matter.

DISCLAIMER: This answer based on general legal principles and is not intended for the purpose of providing specific legal advice or opinions. This answer does not constitute the establishment of an attorney-client relationship.