I just want to know if I have a case for hostile work environment and unwanted sexual advances, inappropriate touching

Asked over 1 year ago - Battle Creek, MI

I have 2 supervisor one of them is hostile . The other supervisor will give me unwanted sexual advances and inappropriate touching and lewd or sexual comments. I am off on medical leave with no pay I am now on meds to help me out and I have to now talk to a counselor because of how they treat the people that work for them

1. Ryan Daniel Bright

2

Answered . Sounds like you have a case. Nobody should be touching you at work. Contact a local attorney that represents employees.

2. Kevin Rindler Madison

Pro

1

Answered . I think you should consult with an employment law attorney in your locale. They can give you legal advice after discussing your particular situation. Most employment law attorneys do not charge for initial consultation and if they accept your case and agree to represent you, most attorneys in this area of law do so on a percentage fee basis, just charging you a percentage of the amount they recover for you. If they are unable to obtain a settlement for you, you don't usually owe them any money!

3. Bradley Dillon Peek

1

Answered . Definitely contact a local employment attorney as soon as possible. There are important deadlines that you do not want to miss.
    Like my colleagues above stated, the consultation should be free and they should represent you on a contingent basis. Best of luck with this matter.