I just starting to work for US company remotely from mexico how my payroll needs to be

Atlanta, GA |

i used to work for a drywall company in georgia , i came to mexico and i have trouble getting back to US but they offer me working from them from mexico how my payroll needs to be about taxes and or any permit to work

1. All of these questions should be addressed to an attorney in Mexico. I assume you have permission to work in Mexico.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

2. Not governed by US immigration law.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

Tax law topics