I just starting to work for US company remotely from mexico how my payroll needs to be

Asked over 1 year ago - Atlanta, GA

i used to work for a drywall company in georgia , i came to mexico and i have trouble getting back to US but they offer me working from them from mexico how my payroll needs to be about taxes and or any permit to work

Attorney answers (2)

  1. 5

    Lawyers agree

    Answered . All of these questions should be addressed to an attorney in Mexico. I assume you have permission to work in Mexico.

    NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866)... more
  2. 2

    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Not governed by US immigration law.

    J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not... more

Related Topics


If you want to visit or move permanently to the US, you'll want to learn about your different immigration options.

Employment Authorization Document

An Employment Authorization Document will allow you to work in the United States while your immigration application is pending.

Robert Kennedy O'Reilly

Renew your DACA Status

On June 5, 2014, the USCIS announced the procedure for persons who previously were approved for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA). At Ademi & O'Reilly, LLP, we suggest that you... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

33,916 answers this week

3,760 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

33,916 answers this week

3,760 attorneys answering