I just signed my voluntary departure to Guatemala but some lawyers recommended me to get marry with a USC to stay ...

Union City, NJ |

In this country What should I do please i need some advices thanks

Run away from those lawyers unless you have a valid relationship with a USC person of oposite sec and would be marrying for live and not immigraiton benefit.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

You can stay if you marry a citizen. However, the marriage must be genuine and not done to get you a green card.

Business Immigration Attorney. For H, L, J, EB5s, PERM and EB1/2/3 Petitions. Call 800-688-7892 or visit www.ImmigrationDesk.com. Law Office of Anu Gupta. The advice suggested here is for general information only and not to be construed as legal advice.