I just signed my voluntary departure to Guatemala but some lawyers recommended me to get marry with a USC to stay ...

Union City, NJ |

In this country What should I do please i need some advices thanks

1. Run away from those lawyers unless you have a valid relationship with a USC person of oposite sec and would be marrying for live and not immigraiton benefit.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

2. You can stay if you marry a citizen. However, the marriage must be genuine and not done to get you a green card.

Business Immigration Attorney. For H, L, J, EB5s, PERM and EB1/2/3 Petitions. Call 800-688-7892 or visit www.ImmigrationDesk.com. Law Office of Anu Gupta. The advice suggested here is for general information only and not to be construed as legal advice.