I just sent over a disposition to an employer, are they going to call and confirm want to make sure my life is private legally

Woodbury, NJ |
Filed under: Immigration

I sent over a disposition and didn't know if they company calls the courts because I don't want extra information disclosed to my future employer.

1. What is your immigration question please?

2. What is the question?

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 s.ouya@mainalaw.com Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104

3. 1) to get an answer to a question, you must first ask the question. There is no question in your posting.
    2) disposition for/of what?

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.